Monday, November 21, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

With Thanksgiving approaching it is only appropriate to list a few things I am thankful for!

  1. Jesus Christ - my Savior
  2. Family - so blessed by all the loved ones in my life
  3. Friends - there friendships are so precious to me
  4. My Home - Such a happy place to be
  5. Freedom - it is not free and I am grateful to everyone to helps protect it

Okay those were the big things, but here are some smaller things that make everyday wonderful!

  1. My Daughter's laugh - nothing much better on this earth
  2. Kissing my husband every morning and every night - we have done this for 8 years
  3. Seeing my parents several times a month - easy to say goodbye when I know I'll get to see you again soon
  4. Chocolate - dark 70% or more so good 
  5. Survivor - I just love watching people who are forced to co-exist
  6. Discovering a new author - Charliane Harris is my new favorite

What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment