- Fussy - put her on the boob for a few minutes and then she is a happy, content child again.
- Hurts - nursing is a pain reliever
- Sucking - I don't have to mess with pacifiers, or her sucking her thumbs, she is able to fulfill that need during our nursing sessions.
- Food - I don't worry about how much she ate and when. She eats often but I know everyday she is getting "good" food when she nurses.
- Sleep - So easy to put her to sleep! No crying, going to be is a happy time at our house.
- Sick - When she is sick, nursing helps me keep her hydrated and feed when she wont eat anything else.
- Sick - We don't get sick that often and when we do it is very mild! Thanks to all those immunities in breast milk.
- Calm - Nursing releases hormones, when I'm grumpy and she is too, a few minutes of nursing and all is right with the world again.
Monday, January 9, 2012
Why I love to nurse my toddler
That's right Toddler! I know I'm so UN-American but it is so wonderful I had to share some of the reasons why!